Monday, July 11, 2011

The church & missions

Hi friends!  It's been a while since my last post.  I've traveling lots, celebrating family birthdays, and sharing about Europe with anyone that will listen!

I have to say, we in Arkansas have some wonderful church congregations, with wonderful hearts for missions and a willingness to fulfill the Great Commission by going into all nations, teaching, baptizing, and making disciples.  This is the ministry of training at Mattersey Hall Christian College, preparing 1000 students from 10 nations for full-time ministry.  It's a ministry of multiplication and fulfilling the great commission!

I've had the privilege to share in many churches during the last 10 months, and am excited to share in many more through the end of September.  I hope to leave for the field in October, and your prayers and support are making this happen.  If you would like to become a prayer or financial giving partner, CLICK HERE to find out how you can get involved. Thank you!

If you want to read more about what's happening, and where I will be serving during my next missionary term, CLICK HERE TO READ MY SUMMER NEWSLETTER!

Have a wonderful summer, friends!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment