Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Almost to England...


My itineration is almost complete, however, I need a few more partners that are willing to stand with me through prayer and with monthly giving or one-time donations to help me return to Europe.  At this point, I need the following:
  • Lots of people to pray! I am currently applying for my British visa and it's not an easy process. Will you pray for this, plus commit to pray for me during the next 4 years? If the answer is yes, thank you once again.  Let me know you are praying by sending an e-mail.  Simply click here to send me a message! You will be added to my prayer news that will be sent monthly via e-mail.
  • 2 partners to give $100 per month - this is a full commitment of $1200 per year, or maybe less than what you pay for your TV/Internet bill each month.
  • 5 partners to give $50 per month - that's just $10 a week or one restaurant lunch each week, for a total of $600 per year in charitable giving.
  • 20 partners to give $25 per month - that's a sacrifice of 5 Starbucks coffees each month. Just $300 per year in charitable giving.

Would you like to partner with me on a monthly basis?  
If the answer is yes, THANK YOU!  To make a monthly financial contribution, go to the Assemblies of God World Missions site by clicking here and filling out the form. A monthly statement will be sent to you by the Assemblies of God World Missions, along with an end-of-year statement that records your tax-deductible donation.  If you would like a form mailed to you, click here to send me a message.

Would you like to give a one-time donation or donate by credit card on a monthly basis?  You can do that too!  The Assemblies of God World Missions provides a secure donor platform where you can give directly to my missionary account.  Click here to go to the secure donor portal that includes my name and account number.  All credit card donations also receive tax credit receipts. 

Thank you so much for your partnership in missions.  With your help I will be able to move to England and train young men & women who have a call to ministry and will make a difference for Christ in the United Kingdom and Europe.

TOGETHER we can bring Hope to Europe!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment