Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

As the year draws to a close, I want to thank you for following my itineration progress and the steps God is taking me on as I prepare to move to the United Kingdom.  Although December is a slow month for missions service, I was privileged to share in a special service at Faith AG in Springdale, Arkansas earlier this month.  I also enjoyed speaking to the ladies of Open Arms AG in Beebe.


I am continuing to raise funds and would LOVE to leave for England in January. However, I am currently waiting for my UK visa to be processed and for the remainder of my financial support to be raised.  Thanks for your prayers and partnership.  If you want to read more, click here for a link to my most recent newsletter posted online.  


During this season of Christmas, I am thankful for each of you.  Click here to read my Christmas greeting on my website.  


May God bless you and your family abundantly during this advent season.


In His Service,
Shannon Buckner
Missionary to Europe
Training, Mentoring & Making Disciples at
Mattersey Hall Christian College
Mattersey, England, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment