Friday, February 11, 2011

Travels to the great unknown...

Here are some pics of recent travels & ministry opportunities.  I had the privilege in January to take a trip through three states that I had never been before....Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota. The purpose was to help represent Europe at the Great Plains SALT Conference (Chi Alpha University Ministries).   I worked the Europe booth, and gave away lots of coffee (!) with veteran missionary David Buckley (Hungary & Europe Field office) and new missionary Bryan Elliott (Wales, UK). We are believing for many students to hear God's call to missions.  This generation has the capacity to reach Europe for Jesus!

It was a great trip and nice to see new territory, plus meet with some great people along the way.  I had the privilege of seeing old friends from my days in Cambodia - Susan Berke who lives in Lincoln, Nebraska, and Mary Kennedy and her family who live in Topeka, Kansas.  Enjoy these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment