Monday, November 8, 2010

A view from the road...

Here are a few pics from my recent travels.
What I see most during itineration:










but sometimes I get to stop and eat at cool places like this - the General Store in Oark, Arkansas.  I had an amazing hamburger & onion rings!

 I had the privilege of being in Paris on Saturday.  It wasn't the one in Europe, but Paris, Arkansas.

Had the privilege of speaking at a FIRE Institute class (intense discipleship course) and was challenged by their commitment to God and going deeper in their relationship with Him.










Itinerating is fun.  I get to meet lots of wonderful people, go to some great places, and see some beautiful parts of the US.  Plus, I can share about Europe and what God is doing through the lives of students at Continental Theological Seminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment