Friday, April 6, 2012

Itineration is Complete! Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me and partnered with me during the last 20 months of my missionary itineration / furlough.  On March 15th my fundraising was finalized and on March 16th my British Visa was approved.  I left for England on April 2nd, 2012 and am now on the campus of Mattersey Hall Christian College.


To follow what is happening in England, click here for a link to my e-news and ways to connect with me while I am on the field.


You can also go to my missionary blog "Shannon's Space" where I will post regular updates about life & ministry in England.


For the next four years there will be no activity on this Itineration blog, but thanks for stopping by and for your prayers!


Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment